Nokia Released Nokia 9 Pure View, Nokia 4.2, Nokia 3.2, Nokia 1 Plus at Mwc 2019. Nokia 9 Pure view with 5 cameras gone to sale in some major markets. now Nokia is working on a Plus variant phone which can be named as Nokia 8.1 Plus. the leaks and Roumers are coming from Nokia.
By leaked Images form front Nokia 8.1 plus rumoured to come with a Punch hole full view display which can be seen on S10 Series which is interesting. Let’s see the Quick Specs Nokia 8.1 Plus
Nokia 8.1 Plus
- 6.3” FHD+ Punch-Hole AMOLED Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor
- 4 / 6 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 64 / 128 GB Internal Storage, Expandable upto 400 GB Via Micro – SD Card .
- Dual Camera: 12 MP + 13MP
- 16MP MP front camera
- 4000mAH battery with 18W fast charging support
- Android One 9.0 Pie.
- IP67 Rated water and Dust resistant / Wireless Charging
- Rear fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C 3.1 / NFC
From back it looks like typical Nokia phone with a glass back. it is rumoured to come with wireless charging looking and with some nano coating on the glass to provide grip for the phone. By this plus branding & from price what we expect. If this happens this it will be the third phone to feature wireless charging on Nokia HMD branding. This phone also feature a dual camera setup and a single camera setup on the front. It can also feature quick charging 3.0 considering the price point.
Share Your thoughts about Nokia 8.1 Plus in the Comment section Below and Stay tuned to Mobiradr for more updates.