Nokia launched the Premium Midrange smartphone Named Nokia 8.1 as Successor of Nokia 8. Nokia 8.1 was released in India on 17 Dec 2019. Nokia 8.1 is priced at 26,999 @ 4GB + 64 GB Variant and 29,999 @ 6GB +128GB. it was Launched only in 2 variant. Now Nokia 8.1 got a Price Cut of 4,000 & 6,000 Indian Rupees In India. At this Price of 19,999 & 22,999 with SD 710 Processor, HDR Display, Awesome Rear Camera, Solid Build Quality Will be the Pros of Nokia 8.1. this Price cut was occurred Due to Lack of Sales and Upcoming new Midrange Nokia Smartphones in 2019.
- 5.84” FHD+ IPS LCD Notch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Snapdragon 710 soc (Octa core)
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 4 / 6 GB ram
- 64 / 128GB internal storage / Expandable Storage up to 256GB via Micro SD card
- Single Speaker with Smart Amp
- Dual nano sim slot
- Dual rear camera 12MP f/1.8 (Main) + 13MP f/2.4 B&W sensor
- Front camera 20MP (f/2.0)
- 3500 Mah battery with Adaptive Fast charging support
- USB TYPE-C / NFC
- Fingerprint sensor
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE / WiFi / Ozo Audio
- Android 9.0 Pie
If you are using Nokia 8.1 then Share your experiences with us in the comment section below and Stay tuned to MobiRadar for more Information like this.