After the Launch of Nokia X71, Nokia is Planning to Launch Another Punch-hole Camera Smartphone Named Nokia 6.2 Globally. this Smartphone will launch globally in Late July or Early August. this Nokia 6.2 will be the Rebranded version of Nokia X71 Which was Launched in China. This X71 Comes with Snapdragon 660 Soc Which a Bit Old in 2019. At least Nokia Have to Replace Snapdragon 660 Soc With Snapdragon 675 Soc in Global Markets.
This smartphone is Going to a Camera centric smartphone. This Smartphone is Going to have a 48MP + 5MP Dual Camera Setup with Snapdragon 660 Processor Underhood. Nokia 6.2 is going to have a 3500Mah battery with 18W Fast charging Support. let’s take a look at Nokia 6.2 (X71) Specs
Nokia X71 Offical Specs
- 6.4 ” Full HD+ 18:9 IPS LCD Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor
- Aderno 512 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128GB Internal Storage, Expandable upto 256GB Via Micro – SD Card .
- Dual Camera: 48MP f/1.8 (main) + 5MP (Depth) + 8(Wide angle Sensor)
- 16MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 3500mAH battery with 18W fast charging support
- Android One 9.0 Pie.
- Rear fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C 3.1
Share your thoughts about new Nokia 6.2 in the comment section below and Stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information.