Today Nokia Launched Its New Midarange Smartphone In the 5 Series Named Nokia 5.4 With Snapdragon 662 Soc
Nokia 5.4 has a 6.39″ HD+ IPS Punch Hole display. There is Rear Fingerprint Sensor To Enchance the Security of the Smartphone.
Nokia 5.4 powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 662 chipset with RAM & 2 Storage options, 4GB + 64GB and 4GB + 128GB, and expandable via the microSD card slot up to 512GB.
On the Rear, we see a circular camera Setup with four Camera sensors and Flash On Left Side. In These Sensors, The 48MP with f/1.8 aperture Acts as the Main Lens and a 5MP Sensor as ultrawide and the other two sensors are 2MP Which are used for Depth and Macro – On front Nokia 5.4 Houses an 16MP f/2.0 selfie camera With ZEISS Optics.
At Last Nokia 5.4 is Backed up by 4,000 mAh battery with 10W Charging Support.
Coming to the Build, Nokia 5.4 is Build by Polycarbonate frame on Side and Rear Side of the is Made By Plastic.
Nokia has Priced this 5.4 4GB + 64GB at €189 Available In Europe in Purple, Blue Colors. Let’s See the Offical Specs of Nokia 5.4
Nokia 5.4 Specs
- 6.39″ HD+ 19.5:9 IPS LCD Display with HDR 10 Support
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 4 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 64 / 128GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 512 GB via Micro – SD Card.
- Quad Camera : Rear 48MP f/1.8 (Main) + 5MP (Ultrawide) + 2MP (Macro) + 2MP (Depth)
- 16MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 4000mAH battery with 10W charging support
- Android One 10.
- Rear fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 4.2 / USB – C 3.1 / NFC
Stay Tuned To Mobiradar For More Information.