After the Sucess of Motorola One Power Moto is Indeed Working on a phone named Motorola One Vision. it is a complete Android One Device With Android One Branding and it runs on Android 9 Pie. Coming to the Specs Motorola One Vision Might feature a 6.2″ FHD+ Punchole display. As per Hardware Side, it is Going to feature the Exynos 9610 processor which is Made By Samsung. it Might Sport a 48MP Rear Camera + 8MP Wide-angle Camera with a Fingerprint sensor on Back. Coming to Battery Department, it might pack 3500mAH Battery With 27W Fast Charging Support. if Motorola Will Price This Device With A Correct price tag then it Will Also be a Sucess like Motorola One Power. let’s see the specs of Motorola One Vision
Motorola One Vision
- 6.2“ FHD + (1080 x 2270) 19.5:9 Display with Punch hole Display
- Exynos 9610 CPU
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4 GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 64 GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 256 GB Via Micro – SD Card.
- Camera : Rear 48MP + 8MP
- 8MP f/2.2 MP front camera
- 3500mAH battery with 27W charging support
- Android 9.0 Pie.
- Rear fingerprint scanner / Volte /
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
Share your thoughts about Motorola One Vision in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more updates like this.