After Launching in Many Markets Motorola has Launched One Fusion+ In US. This is excellent Midrange Product From Motorola Under $500 Price Range.
This Smartphone was Priced in US at $399. This Smartphone will be Available from Amazon.com. in that range There are Players Like iPhone SE ($399) & Pixel 4a ($349). Let’s see how this Fusion+ Will Compete with These players. I Think this Fusion+ Will Drop to $299 for Sale and to Compete with these Players.
As per the Specs,
The Motorola Fusion+ Features a 6.5″ FHD+ IPS LCD display with an HDR 10 Support.
On the Rear Side of Motorola Fusion+, it has a 64MP (Main) + 8MP (ultrawide) +5MP (Macro) + 2MP (Depth) Cameras Which is good to See.
On the front of Motorola Fusion In Pop-up Camera, there is a 16MP front camera.
Coming to Internals, Motorola Fusion+ is Powered Snapdragon 730 SoC. Coming to Ram and Storage, Motorola Fusion+ Will Arrive with 6GB RAM with 128GB Storage Models.
Motorola Fusion+ Features a Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. Of Course, Motorola Fusion+ is Going to Run On Android 10 With Moto Action Features.
The Motorola Fusion+ will be Backed up by a 5000 mAh battery with 15W Charging Speed. In terms of Connectivity, Motorola Fusion+ is having Dual-band Wi-Fi.
Motorola Fusion+ Specs
- 6.57” FHD+ IPS LCD Display with HDR 10+ Support
- Protected with Glass on front and Back
- Snapdragon 730 CPU
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128GB GB Internal Storage
- Triple Camera: 64MP F/1.8, PDAF (main) + 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.2, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
- 16MP f/2.5, 26mm Pop-Up front camera
- 5000mAH battery with 15W fast charging support
- Android 10.0
- Rear Mounted fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / Splash Resistant / USB – C
Share your thoughts on the Motorola Fusion+ and Stay Tuned to Mobiradar for More Information.