Motorola launched G7 Plu in China today. Here Moto G7 Plus features a Bezel-less 6.2″ screen with 12MP + 5MP Rear camera. Here the moto G7 Plus have a rear fingerprint sensor. This Phone features a Qualcomm SD 636 Cpu with 4GB of Ram. The good thing is it comes with Stock Android 9.0 which is good to see. By this, we can Expect the Updates for 2 Android Versions and 3 Year’s Security Updates. Lets see the specs of Moto G7 Plus
Moto G7 Plus
- 6.24 “ Full HD + (1080 x 2270) 19.5:9 IPS LCD Display with water drop Notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor
- 4 GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 64 GB Internal Storage Storage, Expandable upto 256 GB Via Micro – SD Card .
- Camera : Rear 16MP f/1.7 OIS + 5MP f/2.2 , 4K 30fps video Capture
- 12MP f/2.2 MP front camera
- 3000mAH battery with 27W fast charging
- Android 9.0 Pie.
- fingerprint scanner / Volte
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
the Moto G7 Plus 4GB + 128GB is Placed in a price tag of CNY2099 which is 21,800 Indian Rupees and 6GB + 128GB is Placed a way bit higher than 4GB + 128GB Model at CNY2399 which is 24,800 Indian Rupees.
At this Price, Moto G7 Plus Cannot attract users while other Brands like Xiaomi, honor Breaking Records in terms of Aggressive pricing. let’s See how Moto G7 Plus Will Compete With Xiaomi and honor.
Share your thoughts about the Moto G7 Plus at Chinese market in the comment section below and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more updates.