Today Motorola has Officially Launched One 5G Smartphone In US Which is Rebranded Version of Moto G 5G Plus. Motorola has Priced this G 5G Plus 4GB + 64GB at $350 and Available from today in blue and purple. Let’s See the Offical Specs of Motorola One 5G
As per the Specs,
The Motorola One 5G Features a 6.67″ FHD+ IPS 90Hz LCD display with an HDR 10 Support.
On the Rear Side of Motorola One 5G , it has a 48MP (Main) + 8MP (ultrawide) +5MP (Macro) + 2MP (Depth) Cameras Which is good to See.
On the front of Motorola One 5G In dual Seprate punch hole coutouts, there are 16MP + 8MP front cameras.
Coming to Internals, Motorola One 5G is Powered Snapdragon 765G CPU with Adreno 620 GPU. Coming to Ram and Storage, Motorola One 5G Will Arrive with 4 GB RAM with 128GB Storage Models.
Motorola One 5G Features a Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. Of Course, Motorola One 5G is Going to Run On Android 10 With My UX On top which Includes the Moto Action Features.
The Motorola One 5G will be Backed up by a 5000 mAh battery with 20W Charging Speed. In terms of Connectivity, Motorola One 5G is having Dual-band Wi-Fi and Dual 5G Connectivity.
Motorola One 5G Specs
- 6.67” FHD+ 90Hz IPS LCD Display with HDR 10+ Support
- Protected with Glass on front
- Snapdragon 765G CPU
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 4 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128GB GB Internal Storage
- Triple Camera: 48MP F/1.8, PDAF (main) + 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.2, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
- 16MP f/2.5, 26mm + 8MP f/2.2 front Cameras
- 5000mAH battery with 20W fast charging support
- Android 10.0 with My UX On Top
- Side Mounted fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS / Dual 5G
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / Splash Resistant / USB – C
Share your thoughts on the Motorola G 5G Plus and Stay Tuned to Mobiradar for More Information.