MotoRoland launched Moto G7 and Motorola one in India yesterday. Now Motorola is planning to release the Moto G7 Plus which was launched in Brazil in the month of February with Qualcomm snapdragon 632 Soc. They released the posters in China, that they are going to launch Moto G7 Plus on April 8. They are also teasing that it is coming to China in Red and Blue colours. Inspite of having a snapdragon 632 processor in Moto G7 Plus, they have to go with competitive pricing to beat Xiaomi, Honor, Huawei. If they don’t do that thing then Moto G7 Plus will be a failure in Chinese market. Let’s see the specs of Moto G7 Plus
Moto G7 Plus
- 6.24 “, Full HD + (1080 x 2270) 19.5:9 Display with water drop Notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor
- 4 GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 64 GB Internal Storage Storage, Expandable upto 256 GB Via Micro – SD Card .
- Camera : Rear 16MP f/1.7 OIS + 5MP f/2.2 , 4K 30fps video Capture
- 12MP f/2.2 MP front camera
- 3000mAH battery with 27W fast charging
- Android 9.0 Pie.
- fingerprint scanner / Volte
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
Share your thoughts about the Moto G7 Plus at Chinese market in the comment section below and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more updates.