Last Month Motorola Has Launched Moto Edge Series Globally Via Online Event. Now Motorola is Going to Announce their Edge Series Smartphones In India On May 19. This Information was Out The Offical Website of Motorola India. & Flipkart. We can Expect Edge at INR40,000 & Edge+ INR55,000
lets see the Specs of Motorola Edge & Edge+.
Coming Camera’s in Edge+, Edge+ uses the 108MP Main lens with an OIS, f/1.8 Aperture & PDAF. + 8MP Telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, OIS, PDAF, Laser AF. this can zoom up to 3X Optical Zoom + 16MP Ultra-Wide Angle Camera, f/2.2 aperture + TOF 3D Camera. Here Edge+ Features a 25MP Front Camera with f/2.0 aperture.
Coming to the Display Department, 6.7″ HDR10+ AMOLED Panel with 90Hz Refresh Rate, Full HD+ Resolution With a rounded corners design on the display. there is an Optical In-Display Fingerprint sensor For Security.
Coming to the Processor, Edge+ features a Snapdragon 865 processor with Adreno 650 GPU can Handle the Heavy Graphical Content. Motorola Edge+ Sports 12GB LPDDR5 RAM + 256GB Internal Storage With Faster UFS 3.0 storage.
Coming to Operating System, Edge+ Arrives with Android 10. The Good thing is ThiS Edge+ Arrives with High-Quality 3.5mm Audio Jack. In 2020 All Flagship Android Smartphones Miss this Hardware
Coming to Battery and Charging, Motorola Edge+ Sports 5000 mAh battery with 18W fast wired & 15W Wireless charging. this Smartphone is Also capable of 5W Reverse Wireless charging To the Qi Compatible Gadgets.
- 6.7” Full HD+ Curved Super AMOLED Display with 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Snapdragon 865 CPU
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5x Ram
- 256 GB Internal Storage
- Camera: Rear 108MP f/1.9, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS (Main) + 16MP f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide Angle)+ 8MP f/2.4, PDAF, OIS, 3x Optical Zoom (Telephoto) + TOF 3D Camera (Depth), 4K UHD video Capture,
- 25MP f/2.0 front camera
- 5000mAH battery with 18W fast charging support / 15W Wireless Charging & 5W Reverse Wireless charging
- Android 10 Dolby Atmos
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual-band GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C / 5G
The Motorola Edge+ Pricing Is 12/256GB for $1000 and will be available from May 14 in Smokey Sangria, Thunder Grey.
Coming to Specs, Motorola Edge Has a 6.7″ Full HD+ Curved Super AMOLED Display with 90Hz Refresh Rate Which is Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Motorola Edge has a powerful Processor Named Snapdragon 765G and it is Supported by Adreno 620 GPU Which Will Run Graphical Content without any Doubt
In terms of Ram and Storage, Motorola Edge Features 4 / 6 LPDDR4X Ram and 128 GB UFS 2.1 Storage.
In terms of Optics, Motorola Edge Features 64MP Main Sensor With PDAF& 16MP Ultrawide Camera which is designed to take Ultrawide Shots . and there are 8MP Telephoto Camera and ToF 3D Sensor Which are Used to capture Zoom Images and Get Excellent Bokeh effect From the rear Portrait shots. In Punch Hole, Motorola Placed a 25MP Sensor For Gorgeous Selfies. Motorola Edge Runs On the latest OS named Android 10. The smartphone is backed up by a 4500mAh battery with 18W Fast Charging Support.
Motorola Edge Specs
- 6.7″ FHD+ Curved Super AMOLED Display with 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Snapdragon 765G CPU
- Adreno 620 GPU GPU
- 4 / 6GB LPDDR5 Ram
- 128 GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 256GB Via Micro SD
- Quad Rear Camera, 64MP f/1.7, PDAF, OIS (main) + 16MP f/2.2, 13mm (Ultrawide) +8 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 2x optical zoom, PDAF + 2MP f/2.4 (Depth)
- 25 MP front camera
- 4500mAH battery with 18W fast charging support
- Android 10
- In-Display Fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS / 4G
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
Motorola Edge Europe Pricing Starts €599 which is $310 for 6GB + 128GB In Black and White Colours
The Preorders are started and the sale will Start From Today
Share your thoughts about Motorola Edge in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information