Today, Motorola Launched Edge S Smartphone In China. Moto Edge S is the first smartphone to arrive with Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC, Quad Camera Setup and 6.7″ 90Hz Display. Lets see the Specs of Motorola Edge S
Coming to the Display Department, 6.7″ HDR10, IPS LCD Panel with 90Hz Refresh Rate, Full HD+ Resolution With a rounded corners design on the display. there is an Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor For Security.
Coming Camera’s, Edge S uses the 64MP Main lens with an PDAF, f/1.7 Aperture. There is an 16MP Ultra-Wide Angle Camera, f/2.2 aperture 2MP f/2.2 Macro Camera. Here Edge S Features a 16MP Main + 8MP Ultrawide Front Camera’s with f/2.0 aperture.
Coming to the Processor, Edge S features a Snapdragon 870 processor with Adreno 650 GPU can Handle the Heavy Graphical Content. Motorola Edge S Sports 6 / 8GB LPDDR5 RAM + 128 / 256GB Internal Storage With Faster UFS 3.1 storage.
Coming to Operating System, Edge S Arrives with Android 11. The Good thing is ThiS Edge S Arrives with High-Quality 3.5mm Audio Jack.
Coming to Battery and Charging, Motorola Edge S Sports 5000 mAh battery with 20W fast Charging.
Motorola Edge S Specs
- 6.7” Full HD+ Curved Super IPS LCD Display with 90Hz Refresh Rate, HDR 10, 560 nits Brightness
- Snapdragon 870 CPU
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 6 / 8GB LPDDR5x Ram
- 128 / 256 GB Internal Storage, Expandable Upto 1 TB
- Camera: Rear 64MP f/1.7, PDAF (Main) + 16MP f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 2MP F/2.4 (Depth), 4K @ 30fps video Capture,
- 16MP F/2.3 (Main) + 8MP f/2.0 (Ultrawide) front camera
- 5000mAH battery with 20W fast charging support
- Android 11 / UFS 3.1
- Side Mounted Fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual-band GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C / 5G
The Motorola Edge S Pricing Cost CNY 1,999 which is ₹22,500 or €250 for 6GB + 128GB, CNY 2,399 which is ₹27,000 or €305 for the 8GB + 128GB & CNY 2,799 Which is ₹31,500 or €350 for 8GB + 256GB and will be available from February 3 in Blue, Silver. Stay Tuned To Mobiradar for More Information.