After the launch of Moto Z4, Now Motorola is planning A Midrange named Moto One Action successor to Moto One Vision Which Will launch Soon In International Markets. Today the total Specs of the Moto One Action Are Leaked Through Android Enterprise Listing. As Per Leaked Specs It comes with 21:9 Aspect Ratio 6.3″ AMOLED FHD+ Display with A Punch Hole Display Triple Rear Cameras. this Device packs a 3500mAH Battery with 18W Superfast Charging Support with USB-C. Here Moto One Action will arrive with Exynos 9609 Midrange Processor From Samsung. It has Mali-G72 MP3 For Graphic Intensive Tasks. We can expect this Moto One Action Smartphone nearly in August. Let’s see the quick specs of Moto One Action.
Leaked Specs of Moto One Action
- 6.3″ Full HD + (2340 x 1080) Punch-hole IPS Display in 21:9 Aspect ratio
- protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Exynos 9609 OctaCore CPU
- Mali-G71MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- Nano Sim / Nano Hybrid
- 128 GB Internal Storage and Expandable up to 512 GB with Micro SD
- Dual Camera 48MP f/1.7 (Main) + 8MP f/2.2 (Wide-angle) + 5MP f/2.4 (Depth) Supported Sony IMX519 sensor with pixel binning support
- 4K @ 30fps & 1080 p @ 120fps Video Capture, 960 FPS Super Slow Motion Videos
- 25MP Selfie camera
- 4K @ 30fps Video Capture
- Dual 4G Volte
- Android 9 Pie
- 3500 mAH battery with 15 Turbo Charging support
- Rear Fingerprint Sensor
- Wifi / Bluetooth 5.0 LE / GPS
- 3.5mm Jack / USB-C / NFC
Coming to the Camera Specifications, It will sports a single 25 MP selfie shooter and triple camera setup on the back. It comes with a 48MP + 8MP + 5MP triple camera setup Which is Good to See.
Share your thoughts about new Moto one Action in the comment section below and Stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information.