Today Motorola has Officially Launched G9 Smartphone In India. Motorola has Priced this G9 4GB + 64GB at 11,499 and Available from 31th August in Forest Green and Sapphire Blue. Let’s See the Offical Specs of Motorola G9.
As per the Specs,
The Motorola G9 Features a 6.5″ FHD+ IPS LCD display with an HDR 10 Support.
On the Rear Side of Motorola G9, it has a 48MP (Main) + 2MP (Macro) + 2MP (Depth) Cameras Which is good to See. On the front of Motorola G9 In Notch, there is a 8MP front camera.
Coming to Internals, Motorola G9 is Powered Snapdragon 662 SoC. Coming to Ram and Storage, Motorola G9 Will Arrive with 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage Models.
Motorola G9 Features a Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. Of Course, Motorola G9 is Going to Run On Android 10 With Moto Action Features.
The Motorola G9 will be Backed up by a 5000 mAh battery with 20W Charging Speed. In terms of Connectivity, Motorola G9 is having Dual-band Wi-Fi.
Motorola G9 Specs
- 6.5” FHD+ IPS LCD Display with HDR 10+ Support
- Protected with Glass on front and Back
- Snapdragon 662 CPU
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 64GB GB Internal Storage
- Triple Camera: 48MP F/1.8, PDAF (main) + 2 MP, f/2.2, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
- 8MP f/2.5 front camera
- 5000mAH battery with 20W fast charging support
- Android 10.0
- Rear Mounted fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / Splash Resistant / USB – C
Share your thoughts on the Motorola G9 and Stay Tuned to Mobiradar for More Information.