Today Motorola launched their new Moto G7 in India which was launched in Brazil. They launched this phone at 16,999 Indian rupees. Moto G7 is majorly available retail stores named moto hubs and in Flipkart soon. This device was totally targeted for the offline market. Let’s see the quick specs of Moto G7 Power
MOTO G7 Specs :
- 6.24 “, Full HD + (1080 x 2270) 19.5:9 Display with water drop Notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4 GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 64 GB Internal Storage, Expandable upto 256 GB Via Micro – SD Card.
- Camera : Rear 12MP f/1.8 + 5MP f/2.2 , 4K 30fps video Capture
- 8MP f/2.2 MP front camera
- 3000mAH battery with fast charging support
- Android 9.0 Pie.
- fingerprint scanner / Volte
- WiFi / Bluetooth 4.2 / USB – C
Moto G7 sports a 6.24″Full HD+ display and powered by Qualcomm’s midrange processor named Snapdragon 632 underhood. Moto G7 features 4 GB LPDDR4 Ram and supported by 64 GB Internal Storage and Expandable up to 256 GB Via Micro – SD Card which similarly to Max M2. It has a 12MP + 5MP Dual rear camera and 8MP front camera for selfies. Moto G7 has a massive 3000 mAH battery with turbocharging out of the box. Motorola G7 runs on Android 9.0 Pie. In addition, There is a fingerprint scanner at the back and has USB-C port.
This was launched at 16,999 Indian rupees at that price the user will expect triple camera setup on the rear and Qualcomm’s most powerful Midrange processor named Snapdragon 660.
Comparison of Moto G7 with other Midrange smartphones:
Therefore are many smartphones like Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2, Realme 2 Pro, Redmi Note 6 Pro at the competition. In other words, Moto G7 is not a value for money phone. Let’s see how this Moto G7 survives in the Midrange market at the price of 16,999.
Share your thoughts about Moto G7 in the com