Yesterday Evan Blass Leaked First Look of Moto G 5G Smartphone. Today Evan Has Leaked Major Important Specs about Moto G 5G. According to Evan Blass, this Moto G 5G will launched Along at Motorola’s July 7 event.
We can help expect Another Varinat in Moto G 5G named Moto G 5G Plus. We Expect There will be Slight Improvements in Moto G 5G Plus Than Moto G 5G. Let’s see the Roumered Specs Of Moto G 5G.
According to Evan Blass, Motorola G Plus 5G Sports a 6.7” IPS LCD Display with Full HD+ resolution and 90Hz Screen Refresh Rate
Coming to processor Ram and Storage, Motorola G Plus 5G Will feature a Snapdragon 765G Soc with Adreno 620 GPU to handle the graphical tasks.
Coming to Camera department, Motorola Edge Lite Will feature a triple Camera setup with 48MP Camera with PDAF + 8MP Ultra Wide angle camera + 5MP Macro Camera + 2MP Depth Camera. Coming to front camera Edge Lite is going to feature 16MP (Main) + 8MP (Ultrawide).
Coming to Ram and Storage, Motorola Edge+ will feature 4 / 6GB LPDDR4x Ram with 64 / 128 GB Storage Option.
Coming to the battery and charging department, this Motorola G 5G will feature a 4800 mAh Battery with 18W charging support through USB-C Port.
Motorola 5G Roumered Specs
- 6.7” FHD+ IPS LCD Display with HDR 10+ Support & 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765
- Adreno 620
- 4 / 6GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 64 / 128 GB Internal Storage.
- Triple Camera: 48MP F/1.8, PDAF (main) + 8MP, PDAF, ( Ultrawide ) + 5MP (Macro) + 2MP (Depth)
- 16MP (Main) + 8MP (Depth) front camera
- 4800 mAH battery with 18W fast charging support
- Android One 10.0
- Side Mounted fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C / NFC