The Top and Best Mobile Phones Under 10000 in India, the market of Smartphones is drastically increasing, and now every Smartphone manufacturing company is planning to release a Budget Smartphone with Midrange specs and unique features. Here these companies like Samsung, Realme, Vivo, Asus, LG are fighting in themselves to gain First place in the market in terms of Budget Smartphones. let’s see the Top 10 Budget Smartphones and their specs and decide which are good in terms of Price to performance
Checkout our Other Pages Also
Realme Narzo 10A
Realme Narzo 10A Specs
- 6.5” HD+ 18:9 IPS LCD Full-Screen Display
- Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3( Front )
- MediaTek Helio G70 CPU
- Mali G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 2 / 3 / 4GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 32 / 64GB Internal Storage.
- Quad Camera: 12MP F/1.8 PDAF (main) + 2MP F/2.4 (Macro)+ 2MP F/2.4 (Depth Sensor)
- 5MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 5000mAH battery with 10W Vooc fast charging support
- Android 10 with Realme UI on top
- Splash Proof Water
- Rear Fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB –C
6.5″ HD+ IPS LCD screen :
Here in the Display Department Realme Narzo 10A Features an Excellent HD+ IPS LCD panel, Waterdrop Notch screen with 270 pixels per inch, the colors are vibrant and enjoyable, viewing angles are also good. There are No issues & problems with screen quality Realme Narzo 10A. It is very bright to see in direct sunlight.
Speakers and Headphone Jack:
In Realme Narzo 10A, Realme Used their traditional Single Speaker System which were is very loud and Equal to their Realme 6i Smartphone. these Speaker does not have support to Dolby Atmos Or Smart Amp but the sound output is also good from the mobile speaker. Earpiece performance is also Awesome
Coming to Headphone jack and earphones, the headphone jack provided with an Optimized and clear sound without any Software Support like Dolby Audio and OZO Audio. the headphones are not present in the Box Due to Competitive pricing. but with some good pair headphones for listening to music and for taking voice calls clearly.
Realme Narzo 10A is Build with a Polycarbonate frame on side and front and back of the device is protected with Gradient Plastic Back. it provides a good look and feels not Premium Because it is made with Plastic body and Polycarbonate Frame. Through this Realme Narzo 10A was Build with Polycarbonate Frame and Plastic Body there are no issues of creakiness with the build quality. well built and the bezels are shrunk down to place a 6.5″ IPS LCD screen.
Realme Narzo 10A has a face unlock feature. It works Nice in Normal Conditions Very Quickly and And Securely but in Night Conditions it will work 50% Screen brightness to recognize the user.
Realme Narzo 10A feels very light with 6.5″ Screen and 5000 mAh battery equipped. This Realme Narzo 10A can be used by one hand. The weight balance of Realme Narzo 10A is done very well.
My Realme Narzo 10A lasted a Full Working day with heavy usage and at the end of the day, I had 21% of charge left in the phone which is good for a 5000mAH Battery. We got 7 – 6.4 Hours of Sot( Screen on time) on using Mobile data which is good. you will get above 6.7 hr Battery life if you use on WiFi. The ideal drain of Realme 6i is very low as Realme C3. the 10W charging charges the phone in 180Min.
Realme UI Based On Android 10 :
Here the Realme Narzo 10A comes with the Realme UI Based on Android 10. we can see Dual apps and other features in this UI Android 10. we can Also see the unnecessary apps that are wasting Ram on the phone Better To UnInstall Them. By having Realme UI we can not Expect 2 years of Android Version Upgrades and 3 years of security updates on Realme 6i Which is Bad Thing.
My Realme Narzo 10A managed to do day to day tasks very well like the Realme 6i. there are no issues and problems with the UI and there are no heating issues with Realme C3.
Coming to Gaming, we played Asphalt 9 & PUBG at Medium graphics setting without any lags & frame drops in the game. this Helio G80 Processor is suitable for Medium Gaming.
Ram Management :
Ram Management is done very well on this Realme Narzo 10A. We tested 3GB ram Model and We did not notice any lags with the 3GB Ram device and there is no reloading of apps on this Realme 6i. The multitasking experience is nice.
Call Quality :
the Call quality on Realme Narzo 10A is very good and there are no issues with cellular call quality. We have taken long calls in a day and the other party doesn’t complain. the earpiece is included in the top bezel & it’s loud and Loud enough in Noisy Conditions.
Coming to the Camera Department, Realme Narzo 10A features a Daul camera setup on the back of the device and a single camera on the front of the device. they work perfectly in Realme Narzo 10A. let’s divide the cameras and look at the performance of them
1. Main Camera: the 12MP main Camera is Awesome and features a Fixed Aperture of F/1.8. the daylight pictures are Good and contain good details. Exposure is in control with the Average Dynamic range to take Good photos in good lighting Conditions. in low light conditions, the pictures have a lot of noise which is negligible to see.
2. Depth Camera: the 2MP Depth Camera on Realme Narzo 10A with F/2.4 works does a good job in Day & low lighting conditions. it captures pictures with good portrait Effect.
3. Macro Camera: Realme Narzo 10A has A 2MP macro Camera of F/2.4 Which Allows You to Capture Macro Shots From a Distance of 4 Cm. The Quality Of the Image is Pretty Good.
Video recording can be done up to [email protected] .the video footage has awesome Colours with great sharpness and decent dynamic range. there is no good in Stabilization [email protected] recording. the video quality in the low night conditions is very good.
Selfie camera :
Realme Narzo 10A features a 5MP selfie camera with a large 0.8 μm pixel size and 80˚ field of view. it has a fixed aperture of F/2.4. the Picture quality is Good and captures pictures in a Wide view in good lighting conditions. In low-light images Has Lot of Noise & Looks Ugly.
Video recording can be done up to [email protected] with Front Camera .the video footage has awesome Colours with great sharpness and decent dynamic range.
This single-camera can be used to take portraits images from the front with the Help of Artificial Intelligence. It also has Auto Beautification Mode and Phase Detection AutoFocus System Present.
- Huge 6.5” HD+ Screen with good Brightness
- Attractive Plastic Body, Splash Resistance design
- Good Gaming Performance
- Takes Good Pictures in Good Lighting Condition
- Remarkable Battery life
- Needs Improvement In Video & Photo Department in Low Light condition
- No Full HD+ Display
Samsung Galaxy M10s
Samsung Galaxy M10s Specs
- 6.4″ Super AMOLED Display with waterdrop notch
- Exynos 7884B CPU
- Mali-G71 MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32 GB Internal storage & Expandable with Micro SD up to 512 GB
- 8MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- 13 MP f/1.9 (Main) + 5MP f/2.2 (ultrawide) Rear cameras
- 4000 mAh Battery
- Android 9.0 Pie with One UI on top
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / Volte
- 6.4″ infinity V Notch display, good quality HD+ screen, viewing angles is good super bright in direct sunlight. No flaws with the display.
- The processor is good for daily usage, no lags what so ever.
- It supports for screencasting
- Dual volte functionality is there.
- All sensors are present and work very well too.
- It runs One UI based on Android 8.0 Oreo, the look is changed
- Otg functionality is there, but hard-disks not works.
- Ram management, its very good, no reloading of apps.
- Notch animation is added.
- Cellular call quality, I did not have any issues with it.
- Output via the 3.5mm headphone jack, it is very good.
- Single speaker, it’s good enough, calls on speakerphone are fine.
- Battery, very good battery life. I’m getting 5.5 hours of screen on time with 2 day of usage takes 2 hours to fully charge the battery.
- The fingerprint sensor is a bit slow & accurate.
- Rear Camera, good pictures quality in daylight. the colour reproduction and Dynamic range are good. portrait shots are nice, we can also adjust the Portrait Effect in the rear camera. the video Quality in the rear camera is good it can record up to [email protected] without any stabilization. The Ultrawide Angle camera is Good in Day Light but in Low Light Pictures have High Noise.
- A front camera, its good & picture quality is fine. portrait shots are nice, we can also adjust the Portrait Effect in the Front camera. the video Quality in front camera is good it can record up to 1080p without any stabilization.
- Processor, this does not handle heavy games like PUBG
- Face unlock implementation is not correct, it is opening when eyes are also closed
- Build quality was not that great, back polycarbonate.
- updates are very slow
- Rear & front camera is very noisy in low light condition
Stay tuned to Mobiradar for more reviews like this.