Xiaomi released first stock android phone named MiA1 in 2017 which was a massive success. It killed their own Redmi Note 4 in sales. in 2018 Xiaomi released MiA2 with Some flaws in the phone, and it did not attract the Consumers due to lack of fast charger, Proximity sensor issues, no headphone jack, and no expansion of Storge. now Xiaomi is working on MiA3 that could launch first in China with a name of Mi 7X with MIUI in China. some code names of Xiaomi devices leaked on online and they named these devices as bamboo_sprout and cosmos_sprout. here sprout Clearly says that these are android one Devices. the major reports from China say that MiA3 and A3 lite may Sport an In-Display Fingerprint scanning technology which is good to see. Xiaomi also offers this technology in their Mi lite series, so we can expect this technology in MiA3.
MiA3 Lekaed Specs
- 6.4″ FULL IPS LCD display
- Snapdragon 675 or 710 CPU
- Adreno 612 or 616 GPU
- 4/ 6 GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 64 / 128 GB Internal Storage Storage, Expandable Via Micro – SD Card up to 512 GB.
- Dual Camera : Rear 48MP ( Sony IMX586 sensor) + 12MP
- 32MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 4000 mAH battery with Quick charge 4.0 fast charging
- Android 9.0 Pie
- In-Display Fingerprint scanner / Volte
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 LE / USB – C / 3.5MM Jack
Balck, Gold, Rose Gold
in August for September 2019
Take these leak’s with the pinch of salt, Actual Specs of the Commercial MiA3 may be different
Share your thoughts about new MiA3 devices in the comment section below and Stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information.