In December 2018 Xiaomi Teased a Mi Play Smartphone in China. All Users Thought Xiaomi is Going to launch Gaming Smartphone named Mi Play. But Xiaomi launched A Budget Smartphone on the Mi Branding in china named Mi play. Now Xiaomi Launched this smartphone in Ukraine which is a part of the European Market. We can also expect this phone in other major markets like India & US. Coming to the Device, it sports a 5.8″ Full HD+ Display with waterdrop notch. it is powered by a
- 5.84″ Full HD+ WaterDrop Notch Display with 19:9 Aspect ratio with Gorilla Glass 5 on top and certified from TUV Rheinland.
- MediaTek P35 Octa Core SOC
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4 GB RAM
- Nano Sim / Nano Hybrid
- 64 GB Internal Storage / Expandable upto 128 with Micro SD
- 12MP + 2MP dual rear camera
- 8MP Selfie camera
- Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 10 on top
- Dual 4G Volte
- 3000 mAH battery with 10W Charging
- Wifi / Bluetooth 4.2 LE / IR blaster / GPS / Volte
- Rear fingerprint Sensor / 3.5mm Jack /
- Micro USB / Face Unlock / Splash proof
Colours: Charm Red and Dream Blue & Bright Black in gerdient colours.
Price: 2GB / 16GB is priced at UAH4699 which is 12,000 Indian Rupees.
Availability: From 26th march on Mi online Store in Ukraine
No Information about indian launch
Share your thoughts about the new Mi Play in the comment section below and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more Exciting Updates.