Xiaomi is Going to Launch a Premium Midrange Smartphone named Mi 10i in India Soon. This Smartphone is The Renamed Version of Mi Note 10 Lite which was Launched Globally. This Smartphone was Priced €349. Xiaomi Will Launch This Smartphone In the Range Of 20,000 to 25,000 INR.
let’s see the Specs of Mi Note 10 Lite
Coming to Specs, Mi Note 10 Lite Has a 6.47″ Full HD+ AMOLED Display with 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate Which is Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. There is an Optical Fingerprint Sensor Which is Inserted below the Display.
Mi Note 10 Lite has a snapdragon 730G and it is Supported by Adreno 620 GPU Which Will Run Graphical Content without any Doubt. In terms of Ram and Storage, Mi 10 Youth 5G Features 6 LPDDR4X Ram and 64 & 128 GB UFS 2.1 Storage.
In terms of Optics, Mi Note 10 Lite Features 64MP Main Sensor With PDAF & 8MP Ultrawide Camera which are designed to take Ultrawide Shots, and there is 2MP Macro Camera + 5MP Depth camera Which is Used to capture Macro & portrait Images.
In Notch, Xiaomi Placed a 16MP Sensor For Gorgeous Selfies in the Notch. Mi Note 10 Lite Runs On the latest OS named Android 10 with MiUi 11 On top. The smartphone is backed up by a 5260 mAh battery with 30W Fast Charging Support.
Mi Note 10 Lite 5G Specs
- 6.47″ FHD+ AMOLED Display with 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Snapdragon 730G CPU
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 6 GB LPDDR5 Ram
- 64 / 128 GB Internal Storage
- Quad Rear Camera, 64MP f/1.8, PDAF (main)+ 8MP f/2.2, 15mm (Ultrawide) + 2MP f/2.4 (Macro) + 5MP f/2.4 (Depth)
- 16MP f/2.0 MP front cameras
- 5260mAH battery with 30W fast charging support
- Android 10 with MiUi 11 On top
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS / 4G
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
Mi Note 10 LiteEuropean Pricing Starts €349 for 6GB + 64GB & €99 for the 6GB + 128GB in Nebula Purple, Glacier White, and Midnight Black Colours
The Preorders are started and the sale will Start From Mid May
Share your thoughts about Mi Note 10 Lite in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information