Xiaomi Going to Launch a Smartphone on their Company Aniversary which is Named Mi 10 Pro Plus. Now A Leak From China Says that This Smartphone will be Called as Mi 10 Ultra.
Coming to the Leaked Specs of the Device, this Mi 10 Ultra smartphone feature a 6.67″ FHD+ 120Hz refresh rate Super AMOLED Display with a Punch hole on the top left. Mi 10 Ultra Will be powered by Snapdragon 865+ octa-core processor Supported by Adreno 650 GPU underhood.
In terms of Storage Mi 10 Ultra Will Feature 8 & 12 GB LPDDR5 Ram with 128, 256 & 512 GB Storage. this Mi 10 Ultra Has a Support for UFS 3.1 So the Smartphone Will be Indeed Faster than The Mi 10 Series.
Coming to The Camera Department, Mi 10 Ultra Features 108 MP (Main) + 12MP (Telephoto) + 12 MP (Telephoto) + 20MP (Ultrawide) Rear Cameras and 20 MP Front Camera Unit for selfies
Mi 10 Ultra Will have a 4780 mAh Dual Cell Battery With 55W wired charging & 30W fast Wireless Charging. These Devices Will Support Reverse wireless charging up to 9W.
Mi 10 Ultra Roumered Specs
- 6.67” Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display With 120Hz refresh Rate
- Snapdragon 865+ CPU
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8 & 12GB LPDDR5x Ram
- 128 & 256 GB Internal Storage
- Camera: Rear 108MP f/1.7, PDAF, OIS (Main) + 12MP f/2.4, 12mm (Telephoto)+ 12MP, 50mm, f/2.4 (Telephoto) + 20MP f/2.4 (Ultrawide), 4K UHD video Capture,
- 20MP f/2.0 front camera
- 4780mAH Dual Cell battery with 55W fast charging support / 30W Wireless Charging & 9W Reverse Wireless charging
- Android 10 with MiUI 11 on top
- Dolby Atmos
- IP68 Water & Dust Resistance
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual-band GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
Stay tuned to MobiRadar for More Information