Xiaomi Launched Mi 10 In China in February. Now They announced Mi 10 In India After LockDown. Coming to the Device, these smartphones feature a 6.67″ FHD+ 90Hz refresh rate Super AMOLED Display with a Punch hole on the top left. Mi 10 powered by Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor Supported by Adreno 650 GPU underhood.
In terms of Storage Mi 10 Sports 8 & 12 GB LPDDR5 Ram with 128, 256 & 512 GB Storage. this Mi 10 Has a Support for UFS 3.0 So the Smartphone Will be Indeed Faster than The Mi 9 Series.
Coming to The Camera Department, Mi 10 Features 108 MP (Main) + 13 MP (Ultrawide) + 2 MP (Macro) + 2MP (Depth) Rear Cameras and 20 MP Front Camera Unit and 20 MP Front Camera for selfies.
Mi 10 Are Backed by 4780 mAh Batteries With 30W wired charging & 30W fast Wireless Charging. These Devices Will Support Reverse wireless charging up to 5W.
let’s see the specs Of Mi 10 5G & Mi 10 Pro 5G
Mi 10 5G
- 6.67” Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display With 90Hz refresh Rate
- Snapdragon 865 CPU
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8 & 12GB LPDDR5x Ram
- 128 & 256 GB Internal Storage
- Camera: Rear 108MP f/1.7, PDAF, OIS (Main) + 13MP f/2.4, 13mm (ultrawide Angle)+ 2MP f/2.4 (Macro) + 2MP f/2.4 (Depth), 4K UHD video Capture,
- 20MP f/2.0 front camera
- 4780mAH battery with 30W fast charging support / 30W Wireless Charging & 5W Reverse Wireless charging
- Android 10 with MiUI 11 on top
- Dolby Atmos
- IP53 Water & Dust Resistance
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual-band GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
Coral Green, Twilight Grey, Peach Gold
In India This Mi 10 5G Was Launched At INR49,999 And Will Go Sale On 18th May
if You Pre-order Mi 10 5G With INR1000 You Will Get an INR2499 Worth Mi Wireless Charging Power Bank Free.
Share your thoughts about the new Mi 10 5G in the comment section below and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more updates.