LG’s most Anticipated smartphone Named LG Velvet officially on May 7. There are some Specs Leak About LG Velvet Smartphone.
The LG Velvet is going to Feature a 6.57″ FHD+ AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate. On the front of LG Velvet In Notch Housing there is a 16MP (Main) camera.
On the Rear Side of LG Velvet, We Can Expect a 48MP (main) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 5MP ( Depth) Cameras Which is good to See.
Coming to Internals, LG Velvet is Featuring a Snapdragon 765G SoC. Coming to Ram and Storage, LG Velvet Will Arrive with 8 GB RAM with 128GB Storage Models.
LG Velvet Will Definitely Feature an In-Display Mounted Fingerprint Sensor As LG G8x. Of Course, LG Velvet is Going to Run On Android 10.
LG Velvet Has Good Quality Stereo speakers are built-in, and the Velvet has a Completely IP68 rating for water and dust resistance, as well as MIL-STD rating.
The LG Velvet will be Backed up by a 4,300 mAh battery. We can expect 18W Charging Speed. In terms of Connectivity, LG Velvet is Going to have Dual Mode 5G Connectivity with Dual-band Wi-Fi.
LG Velvet Expected Specs
- 6.57” FHD+ AMOLED Display with HDR 10+ Support & 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Protected with Glass on front and Back
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G
- Adreno 620
- 8 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128GB GB Internal Storage.
- Triple Camera: 48MP F/1.8, PDAF, OIS (main) + 8MP F/2.0, 13mm, PDAF + (Ultrawide) + 5MP F/2.4 (Macro)
- 16MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 4300mAH battery with 18W fast charging support
- Android One 10.0
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / 5G
- USB – C / NFC
Share your thoughts on the LG Velvet Smartphone and Stay Tuned to Mobiradar for More Information.