Today LG announced a new Q SERIES smartphone in korea and go to sale on January 11. An interesting feature of smartphone is MIL-STD 810G certification & IP68 for dust and water resistance. the LG Q9 is priced at 499,400 Korean won ( 31,200 converted into Indian rupees) & available in red, blue ,black colors.
LG q6 is a mid-range phone 2017 , now Q9 is turned near to flagship specs at mid range price.
- 6.1″ Quad HD+ (3120 x 1440) with 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Snapdragon 821 chip ( quad- core)
- 4 GB RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4G LTE / Bluetooth v5.0 LE / GPS & A-GPS / Wi-Fi 802.11.ac / NFC / USB
- 64 GB Internal storge with 2 TB expansion with Micro-SD
- Rear Camera 16MP (f2.2) lens
- Front Camera 8MP (f2.2)
- 3000 mAH battery with Quick charge 3.0 support
- 32 bit HI-FI Quad Dac
- stereo boombox speakers
here the one & Only old technology used is SD 821 processor, but remaining all specs are a bit equal to LG G7 Thinq
The expected price in india is nerly 18000 . we think it will launch internationally in Q2 2019.