Today LG has Launched it’s Midrange Smartphone Named LG Q61 in South Korea. In South Korea, LG has Launched this Smartphone with The Attractive Price tag Of KRW 369,600 which is $300 and Sale Starts On May 29. let’s see the Specs of LG Q61
Coming to Specs, LG Q61 Has a 6.5″ Full HD+ IPS LCD Display Which is Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass. There is a Rear Fingerprint Sensor On the Back of the Phone.
LG Q61 has a Mediatek Helio P35 and it is Supported by PowerVR GE8320 GPU Which Will Run Graphical Content without any Doubt. In terms of Ram and Storage, LG Q61 Features 4GB LPDDR4X Ram and 64GB UFS 2.1 Storage.
In terms of Optics, LG Q61 Features 48MP Main Sensor With PDAF & 8MP Ultrawide Camera which are designed to take Ultrawide Shots, and there is 2MP Macro Camera + 5MP Depth camera Which is Used to capture Macro & portrait Images.
In Notch, LG Placed a 16MP Sensor For Gorgeous Selfies In the Punch Hole which is Allotted On The Left Side. LG Q61 Runs On the latest OS named Android 10. The smartphone is backed up by a 4000 mAh battery with 10W Charging Support.
LG Q61 Has Got MIL-STD rating In terms Of Build Quality. The phone also Arrives with Good Pair of stereo speakers with DTS-X 3D Surround sound In Budget Which is Nice To See.
LG Q61 Specs
- 6.5″ FHD+ IPS LCD Display
- Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Mediatek Helio P35 CPU
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4 GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 64 GB Internal Storage
- Quad Rear Camera, 48MP f/1.8, PDAF (main)+ 8MP f/2.2, 15mm (Ultrawide) + 2MP f/2.4 (Macro) + 5MP f/2.4 (Depth)
- 16MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 4000mAH battery with 10W fast charging support
- Android 10 / Stereo Speakers
- Rear fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS / 4G
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C / Mil Std 810G
Share your thoughts about LG Q61 in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information