Today LG has Launched it’s Midrange Smartphone Named LG K31 in United States. In United States, LG has Launched this Smartphone with The Attractive Price tag Of $150 and availability of this Smartphone is not Known. let’s see the Specs of LG K31
Coming to Specs, LG K31 Has a 5.7″ HD+ IPS LCD Display Which is Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass. There is a Rear Fingerprint Sensor On the Back of the Phone.
LG K31 has a Mediatek Helio P22 CPU and it is Supported by PowerVR GE8320 GPU Which Will Run Graphical Content without any Doubt. In terms of Ram and Storage, LG K31 Features 2GB Ram and 32GB UFS 2.1 Storage.
In terms of Optics, LG K31 Features 13MP Main Sensor With PDAF & 5MP Ultrawide Camera which are designed to take Ultrawide Shots.
In Notch, LG Placed a 5MP Sensor For Selfies. LG K31 Runs On the latest OS named Android 10. The smartphone is backed up by a 3000 mAh battery with 10W Charging Support.
LG K31 Specs
- 5.7″ FHD+ IPS LCD Display
- Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Mediatek Helio P22 CPU
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2 GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 32 GB Internal Storage
- Dual Rear Camera, 13MP f/1.8, PDAF (main)+ 5MP f/2.2, 15mm (Ultrawide)
- 5MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 3000mAH battery with 10W fast charging support
- Android 10 / Single Speakers
- Rear fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS / 4G
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
Share your thoughts about LG K31 in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information