We are Getting some roumers about LG Wing Smartphone from a Month. We have Seen this Smartphone In Live Video with a Gaming Session. Today LG Has Announced the Launch date of LG Wing Smartphone. LG Wing is Going to Launch on September 14 at 11PM KST ( 2PM UTC ).
LG Wing features two separate displays with 6.8″ & 4″ which turn 90 degrees horizontally to reveal T-shaped form factor. LG has Revealed a 14 Sec Trailer and this Smartphone is a Part is Explorer Project that Will Deliver “distinctive and yet unexplored usability experiences”.
Also read: Poco X3 Is Launching On September 7
LG Wing Roumered Specs
- 6.8” FHD+ AMOLED Display with HDR 10+ Support & 4″ HD+ AMOLED Display opens Horizontally
- Protected with Glass on front and Back
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G
- Adreno 620
- 8 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128GB GB Internal Storage can be Expandable Upto 512GB
- Triple Camera: 48MP F/1.8, PDAF, OIS (main) + 8MP F/2.0, 13mm, PDAF + (Ultrawide) + 5MP F/2.4 (Macro)
- 16MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 4000mAH battery with 18W fast charging support
- Android One 10.0
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / 5G / Stereo Speakers / IP68 Water & Resistance
- USB – C / NFC / MIL-STD
Share your thoughts on the LG Wing and Stay Tuned to Mobiradar for More Information.