At the MWC 2019, LG revealed its flagship LG G8 ThinQ smartphone but has not revealed its pricing or availability. Now LG has announced that the device will be going for pre-order starting from 15th of March in Korea and will end on 21st of the same month. The device has been priced at 897,600 Korean Won (approx Rs. 55,000, US$790) which is claimed by the company to be the lowest priced LG flagship till date. The handset will be going for sale from 22nd of March.
Furthermore, LG is also offering free screen replacement for 1-year along with a free case as a part of the launch offer.
LG G8 Thinq
- 6.1” Full HD+ OLED Display with 19.5:9
- Snapdragon 855 Soc
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6 GB RAM
- 128 GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via Micro-SD
- 12 f/1.5+ 16MP f/1.9 + 12 MP f/2.4 Triple Camera
- 8 MP f/1.7 + 3D Tof Camera
- Android 9 Pie
- 3300 mAH Battery with Quick Charge 3.0 Support
- IP68 Water & Dust Resistant
- Boom Box Stereo Speaker with Crystal Sound OLED technology
- Wireless Charging / Bluetooth 5.0 / NFC
- WiFi / Volte
Global pricing and availability should be known soon after the Korea launch. Comment in the section below if you have more queries and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more.