There are Roumers and Leaks Coming Out About Lenovo Legion, The Gaming Smartphone from Lenovo.
Today Lenovo has Officially Announced that they are Going to Launch Lenovo Legion on July 22 in China.
Coming to the Leaked Specs,
As per Roumered Specs, Lenovo Legion will Sport 6.67″ Amoled Screen with 144Hz Refresh Rate. This Lenovo Legion will also have HDR 10+ Support.
Lenovo Legion will Feature 5,000 mAh Battery with 90W Fast Charging Support through USB-C Port.
Coming Internals, Lenovo Legion will feature Snapdragon 865+ combained Adreno 650 GPU and 8 / 12GB Ram with 128 / 512GB Storage without expansion with micro SD. There will be UFS 3.0 Support for the faster Storage.
This Lenovo Legion Smartphone will Have 5G Connectivity to Use the High speed data and Quality Voice Calls.
This Smartphone will Run on Legion Is Based on Android 10.
Cameras, This Smartphone will feature a Dual Camera setup with 64MP ( Main ) + 16MP ( Ultrawide ). The Pop-up Front Camera is Placed on the side with a 20MP single Camera Setup for selfies. If you want access the Front camera Setup we have use in Horizontal Type.
Lenovo Legion will feature an in-Display Mounted Fingerprint sensor. There is a Dual Stereo Speakers on the Smartphone to the get a Good Audio output.
Lenovo Legion Roumered Specs
- 6.67″ FHD+AMOLED Display with 144Hz Refresh Rate & 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- Snapdragon 865+ Soc
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8 / 12GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 / 512GB Internal Storage
- Daul Rear Camera, 64MP f/1.8, PDAF (main) + 16MP f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
- 20MP f/2.0 Side Pop-up front camera
- 5000mAH battery with 90W fast charging support
- Legion Os Based On Android 10.
- In Display-fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS / 5G + 5G / 4G
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C 3.0 / Dual Stereo Spekaers
Share your thoughts on Lenovo Legion and Stay Tuned To MobiRadar for Information