Last Month Vivo’s Gaming Department iQOO has Launched iQOO Z1 Last Month. Now iQOO has announced that they are going to Launch iQOO Z1x which is the Lower Model Z1 on July 9 with 5G Connectivity and 120Hz IPS LCD Disaply. Coming to Specs of iQOO Z1x
As per TENAA, iQOO Z1x Has 6.57″ Screen with 120Hz Refresh Rate. This IQOO Z1x will also have HDR Support which will be good if it happens.
In this Listing iQOO 3 has 4,880 mAh Battery with 33W Fast Charging Support through USB-C Port.
Coming Internals, iQOO Z1x will feature Snapdragon 765 combained Adreno 620 GPU and 8GB Ram with 128GB Storage without expansion with micro SD.
This Smartphone will Run on Android 10 on iQOO UI.
Cameras, This s Smartphone will feature a Triple Camera setup with 48MP ( Main ) + 8MP ( Ultrawide ) + 2MP ( Macro ). On front in Punch hole there is a 8MP single Camera Setup for selfies.
iQOO Z1x will feature Side Mounted Fingerprint sensor because of IPS LCD Display. There is a Single Speaker on the Smartphone to the Audio Out.
coming Size, it has 164.2 x 76.5 x 9.06 mm, which will Slight Larger than the vivo iQOO Z1.
IQOO Z1x Specs
- 6.57″ FHD+AMOLED Display with 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Snapdragon 765 Soc
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 6 / 8 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 / 256GB Internal Storage
- Quad Rear Camera, 48MP f/1.8, PDAF (main) + 8MP f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 2MP f/2.4 (macro)
- 8MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 4880mAH battery with 33W fast charging support
- IQOO UI Based On Android 10.
- Side-fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS / 5G + 5G / 4G
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C 2.1 / Single Spekaer
Share your thoughts on IQOO Z1x and Stay Tuned To MobiRadar for Information.