After the Launch iQOO 3 Flagship Smartphone, iQOO is Going to Launch iQOO 5 in China on August 17 with 120W Fast Charging. let’s see the Roumered Specs of iQOO 5
Coming to Performance It Equipped with Qualcomm SD 865 Soc with Support of Adreno 650 GPU and 8 / 12 Ram & 128 / 256 GB Internal Storage.
iQOO 5 Will Sport 6.44″ Full bezel Less 120Hz AMOLED Display.
iQOO 5 Will feature 32 Selfie Camera and Quad rear cameras ( 64MP + 12MP + 13MP camera ) On Back.
Coming to battery Department IQOO 5 will Features a 5000mAh battery with 120W Charging support.
Some Features Like Liquid Cooling System, UFS 3.1 Support.
IQOO 5 Features an In-Display Fingerprint SenSor Which is an Optical One. let’s see the specs of IQOO 5
iQOO 5 Specs
- 6.44” FHD+ 18:9 AMOLED Display with HDR 10+ Support
- Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+
- Adreno 650
- 8 / 12GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 / 256 / 512GB Internal Storage.
- Triple Camera: 64MP F/1.8, PDAF (main) + 12MP F/2.5, PDAF, 2x Optical Zoom ( Ultrawide) + 13MP F/2.2 (Periscope Telephoto )
- 32MP f/2.5 MP front camera
- 5000mAH battery with 120W Adaptive fast charging support
- Android One 10.0 with IQOO UI on top
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0
- USB – C / NFC
Share your thoughts about iQOO 5 in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information