Last month Vivo’s Sub Brand Named IQOO Launched A premium Smartphone named IQOO 3. Now IQOO is Working On A Lighter Version of IQOO 3 Which will be Named as IQOO 3 Neo. IQOO 3 Has Some Flaws like 60Hz Screen On being a Gaming Smartphone.
Now IQOO 3 Neo Will Going to Sport 120Hz Refresh Rate & 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate With LCD Screen. The Neo Feature Same Snapdragon 865 Soc Which We Saw On IQOO 3 To Handle Gaming. This Information is Leaked From a Screen Shot. lets See the Rumored Specs Of IQOO 3 Neo
IQOO 3 Neo Roumered Specs
- 6.44” FHD+ 18:9 IPS LCD Display with 120Hz & HDR 10+ Support
- Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Adreno 650
- 6 / 8 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 / 256 GB Internal Storage.
- Quad Camera: 48MP F/1.8, PDAF (main) + 13MP F/2.5, PDAF, 2x Optical Zoom + 13MP F/2.2 (Ultra Wide) + 2MP F/2.4 (Depth)
- 16MP f/2.5 MP front camera
- 4400mAH battery with 30W Adaptive fast charging support
- Android One 10.0 with IQOO UI on top
- Side fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0
- USB – C / NFC
Share Your Thoughts On IQOO 3 Neo In the Comment Section Below And Stay tuned To Mobiradar For More Information.