After the Launch iQOO 5 Flagship Smartphone, iQOO is Going to Launch iQOO 7 in China on January 11 with Snapdragon 888 SoC & 120W Fast Charging. let’s see the Roumered Specs of iQOO 7
iQOO 7 Will Sport 6.55″ Full bezel Less 120Hz Quad HD+ AMOLED Display.
iQOO 7 Will feature 32MP Selfie Camera and Quad rear cameras ( 48MP + 12MP + 13MP camera ) On Back.
Coming to Performance, IQOO 7 is Arriving with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Soc with Support of Adreno 660 GPU and 8 / 12 Ram LPDDR5 & 128 / 256 GB Internal Storage with UFS 3.1.
Coming to battery Department IQOO 7 will Features a 4000mAh battery with 120W Charging support. IQOO 7 Features an In-Display Fingerprint SenSor Which is an Optical One. let’s see the specs of IQOO 7
iQOO 7 Specs
- 6.55” FHD+ 18:9 AMOLED Display with HDR 10+ Support
- Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- Adreno 660
- 8 / 12GB LPDDR5 Ram
- 128 / 256 / 512GB Internal Storage.
- Triple Camera: 48MP F/1.8, PDAF (main) + 12MP F/2.5, PDAF, 2x Optical Zoom ( Ultrawide) + 13MP F/2.2 (Periscope Telephoto ))
- 32MP f/2.5 MP front camera
- 4000mAH battery with 120W Adaptive fast charging support
- Android 11 with IQOO UI on top
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0
- USB – C / NFC
Share your thoughts about iQOO 7 in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information.