iQOO 5 is Going to Launch On August 17 with 120 Hz Display, Snapdragon 865 SoC. Today iQOO 5 has Appered on Geekbench 12GB Ram Model, Previously it was Spotted with 8GB Ram Variant.
Today On Weibo the Pro Varinat iQOO 5 was Leaked with a Curved Display with a Punch Hole on Left Side.
Coming to the Looks iQOO 5 BMW Special Edition Features a Glass Back With Kevlar Design. There are 3 Cameras On-board to take the Work of Photography and a Single Punch Hole Camera on top- Left Side. If see on the Rear Side there is a Periscope Sensor, we think it would be 3x Optical zoom Sensor. Near the Camera Cutout there is Written Fascination Meets Innovation”. Let’s see the Specs of iQOO 5 Pro
iQOO 5 Pro Specs
- 6.44” FHD+ 18:9 AMOLED Display with HDR 10+ Support
- Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+
- Adreno 650
- 8 / 12 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 / 256 / 512GB Internal Storage.
- Triple Camera: 64MP F/1.8, PDAF (main) + 12MP F/2.5, PDAF, 2x Optical Zoom ( Ultrawide) + 13MP F/2.2 (Periscope Telephoto )
- 32MP f/2.5 MP front camera
- 5000mAH battery with 120W Adaptive fast charging support
- Android One 10.0 with IQOO UI on top
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0
- USB – C / NFC
Share your thoughts about iQOO 5 Pro in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information.