iQOO is going to launch On August 17. This Smartphone is Arriving with 120Hz Amoled Display, SD 865 SoC, Triple Rear Camera With Periscope Camera & 120W Fast Charging.
Today iQOO 5’s Retail Box & Camera Samples Leaked On Weibo. Coming to the Box, 5 Number is written On the Box. The Whole Box Appears in Carbon Fiber Design.
Coming to Camera Samples, these Camera Samples are Taking in 12.5MP Resolution which is Leaked by EXIF. The camera Samples Look Good Sharp in daylight Conditions. The night Shots from the camera are good and have good details. iQOO has also shared some Shots of BMW DTM Sports Cars which looks impressive.
As per the leaks iQOO 5 will have a Periscope Sensor in the Triple Camera setup which is Capable of taking 5x Optical Zoom Shots and 60x Digital Zoom. In the three sensors there will be a Main Camera and a Ultrawide Camera
Coming to Performance It Equipped with Qualcomm SD 865+ Soc with Support of Adreno 650 GPU and 8 / 12 Ram & 128 / 256 GB Internal Storage.
iQOO 5 Will Sport 6.44″ Full bezel Less 120Hz AMOLED Display.
iQOO 5 Will feature 32 Selfie Camera and Quad rear cameras ( 65MP + 12MP + 13MP camera ) On Back.
Coming to battery Department IQOO 5 will Features a 5000mAh battery with 120W Charging support.
Some Features Like Liquid Cooling System, UFS 3.1 Support
IQOO 5 Features an In-Display Fingerprint SenSor Which is an Optical One. let’s see the specs of IQOO 5
iQOO 5 Specs
- 6.44” FHD+ 18:9 AMOLED Display with HDR 10+ Support
- Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Adreno 650
- 8 / 12GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 / 256 / 512GB Internal Storage.
- Triple Camera: 64MP F/1.8, PDAF (main) + 12MP F/2.5, PDAF, 2x Optical Zoom ( Ultrawide) + 13MP F/2.2 (Periscope Telephoto )
- 32MP f/2.5 MP front camera
- 5000mAH battery with 120W Adaptive fast charging support
- Android One 10.0 with IQOO UI on top
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0
- USB – C / NFC
Share your thoughts about iQOO 5 in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information