iQOO has Announced the Partnership with BMW M Motorsport for DTM ( Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters ) This Week. Today iQOO has Offically Announced the Design of iQOO 5 BMW Edition Smartphone On Weibo.
Coming to the Looks iQOO 5 BMW Special Edition Features a Glass Back With Kevlar Design. There are 3 Cameras On-board to take the Work of Photography and a Single Punch Hole Camera on top- Left Side. If see on the Rear Side there is a Periscope Sensor, we think it would be 3x Optical zoom Sensor. Near the Camera Cutout there is Written Fascination Meets Innovation”.
in the image there are Antenna Lines On Top and Volume Rockers & Power Buttons on the Right Side. The Design of Smartphone is Matches the Car Headlamps.
Coming to Performance It Equipped with Qualcomm SD 865+ Soc with Support of Adreno 650 GPU and 8 / 12 Ram & 128 / 256 GB Internal Storage.
iQOO 5 Will Sport 6.44″ Full bezel Less 120Hz AMOLED Display.
iQOO 5 Will feature 32 Selfie Camera and Quad rear cameras ( 65MP + 12MP + 13MP camera ) On Back.
Coming to battery Department IQOO 5 will Features a 5000mAh battery with 120W Charging support.
Some Features Like Liquid Cooling System, UFS 3.1 Support.
IQOO 5 Features an In-Display Fingerprint SenSor Which is an Optical One. let’s see the specs of IQOO 5
iQOO 5 Specs
- 6.44” FHD+ 18:9 AMOLED Display with HDR 10+ Support
- Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Adreno 650
- 8 / 12GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 / 256 / 512GB Internal Storage.
- Triple Camera: 64MP F/1.8, PDAF (main) + 12MP F/2.5, PDAF, 2x Optical Zoom ( Ultrawide) + 13MP F/2.2 (Periscope Telephoto )
- 32MP f/2.5 MP front camera
- 5000mAH battery with 120W Adaptive fast charging support
- Android One 10.0 with IQOO UI on top
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0
- USB – C / NFC
Share your thoughts about iQOO 5 in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information