Today Infinix has Launched Zero 8i Smartphone India with Some Midrange Specs Like 90Hz Display, 8GB Ram, 64MP Quad Camera’s and 16MP + 8MP Dual Front Cameras. This Is The Downgraded Version Of Zero 8 Which Was Launched in August.
Infinix Has Priced this Smartphone at INR 14,999 Which is $200 or €165 In Black & Silver On Flipkart From December 9.@
As per the Specs,
Th Zero 8i Features a 6.85″ FHD+ IPS LCD display with 90Hz Refresh Rate and 120Hz Touch Sampling Rate.
On the Rear Side of Zero 8i, it has a 48MP (Main) + 8MP (Ultrawide) + 2MP (Depth) + Lowlight Cameras Which is good to See. On the front of Zero 8 In Dual Punch-hole, there is a 16MP (Main)+ 8MP (Ultrawide) Front cameras.
Coming to Internals, Zero 8i is Powered MediaTek Helio G90T CPU with Mali-G76 MP4 GPU for Heavy Gaming. Coming to Ram and Storage, Zero 8i Will Arrive with 8GB RAM with 128GB Storage Models.
Zero 8i Features a Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. Of Course, Zero 8i is Going to Runs On XOS 7 Based On Android 10.
The Zero 8i will be Backed up by a 4500 mAh battery with 33W Charging Speed. In terms of Connectivity, Zero 8 is having Dual-band Wi-Fi.
Infinix Zero 8i Specs
- 6.85” HD+ 18:9 IPS LCD Full-Screen Display with 90Hz Refresh Rate & 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- MediaTek Helio G90T CPU
- Mali-G76 MP4 GPU
- 8 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128GB Internal Storage.
- Quad Camera: 48MP F/1.8 PDAF (main) + 8MP F/2.4 ( Ultrawide )+ 2MP F/2.4 (Depth)+ Low-light Sensor
- 16MP + 8MP front camera
- 4500 mAH battery with 33W fast charging support
- Android 10 with XOS 7.0 on top
- Side Fingerprint scanner / Volte / GPS
- WiFi Dual Band / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB-C
Share Your Thoughts On Infinix Zero 8i Smartphone and Stay tuned To MobiRadar for More Information