Huawei Showcased Their Foldable Smartphone named Mate X At MWC Barcelona 2019. After that Huawei Made Some Improvements In Their Foldable Screen Hinge After the Galaxy X Got Some Display issues. Now A news From China Says that Huawei Also Doing Some Internal Changes In Mate X To Stand Out As a remarkable Foldable Smartphone in 2020.
The Internal Changes in The Mate X Are 1. Huawei is Going to Upgrade the Processor From Kirin 980 to Kirin 990. 2. Huwaei is going to Upgrade the camera’s Of Mate X With P 30 Cameras. these changes are Completely expected. and the Final Commerical Mate X Version Will Arrive with these Specs.
Mate X Leaked Specs (New)
- 6.6” Quad HD+ 2480 x 1148 Display
- 6.38″ Quad HD+ 2480 x 892 Display
- 8.0″ Quad HD+ 2480 x 2200 Dispaly when Unfolded
- Kirin 980 CPU + Balong 5000 5G Modem
- Mali-G76 MP10 GPU
- 8 GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 512 GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 256 GB via Micro – SD Card.
- Rear 40MP f/1.6 (Wideangle) OIS + 20MP f/2.2 (superwide angle) + 8MP (Super Zoom) f/3.4 OIS + ToF Sensor , 4K UHD video Capture
- 2250 + 2250 mAH battery with 55W fast charging support
- Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1.1
- Bottom Speaker / NFC
- Fingerprint scanner / Volte /
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB-C
This Mate X Foldable Smartphone will launch in November 2019 After or before the launch Of Samsung Foldable Smartphone Named Galaxy X.
Let’s wait till November For the Launch Of Huawei Mate X. Share your thoughts about Mate X in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information