Recently Huawei announced an Enjoy Z 5G Smartphone. Now Today They had Announced that They are Introducing a 5G smartphone In Enjoy Series Which is Scheduled on June 19. Huawei named This Smartphone As Enjoy 20 Pro. They Also Released Posters Teasing With Curved Design
It Is Launching In Enjoy Lineup So We can Expect MediaTek Dimensity 800.
The Enjoy 20 Pro is going to Feature a 6.7″ FHD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate. On the front of Enjoy 20 Pro In Notch Housing there is a 32MP (Main) camera.
On the Rear Side of Enjoy 20 Pro, We Can Expect a 48MP (main) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP ( Depth) + 2MP ( Macro ) Cameras Which is good to See.
Coming to Internals, Enjoy 20 Pro is Featuring a MediaTek Dimensity 800 SoC. Coming to Ram and Storage, Enjoy 20 Pro Will Arrive with 6 / 8 GB RAM with 64/ 128GB Storage Models.
Enjoy 20 Pro Will Definitely Feature a Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. Of Course, Enjoy 20 Pro is Going to Run On Android 10 With EMUI 10.
Enjoy 20 Pro Expected Specs
- 6.7” FHD+ IPS LCD Display with 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Protected with Glass on front and Back
- MediaTek Dimensity 800 CPU
- Mali-G57 MC4 GPU
- 6 / 8 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 64 / 128GB GB Internal Storage.
- Triple Camera: 48MP F/1.8, PDAF (main) + 8MP F/2.0, 13mm, PDAF + 2MP F/2.4 (Macro) + 2MP (Depth)
- 32MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 4300mAH battery with 18W fast charging support
- EMUI 10 Based Android 10.0
- Side fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / 5G
- USB – C / NFC
Share your thoughts about Enjoy 20 Pro in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information.