Last Month Honor has launched Honor X10 Smartphone with 5G Connectivity. At time we got Roumers & Some Specs about Honor X10 Max Variant. Now the Roumers are Real and Honor X10 Max is Going to Launch in China On July 2.
Some importantspecs are leaked about the device let’s take a look on them
The X10 Max is going to Feature a 7.09″ FHD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate. On the front of X10 Max there will be a 8MP front camera.
On the Rear Side of X10 Max, there will be a 48MP (main) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP ( Depth or Macro ) Cameras Which is good to See.
Coming to Internals, X10 Max will Featuring a MediaTek Dimensity 800 SoC. Coming to Ram and Storage, X10 Max will have the same Ram configuration like X10. We can expect with 6 / 8 GB RAM with 128/ 256GB Storage Models.
X10 Max will feature 5,000 mAh Battery with 22.5 W Fast Charging support. The Lower Model X10 Has 5G Support, that means the Pro model will also have 5G Connectivity.
X10 Max will Feature a Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor because of the IPS LCD Display. Of Course, is Going to Run On Android 10 With Magic UI 3.1.1
Honor X10 Max Expected Specs
- 7.09″ FHD+ IPS LCD Display with 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Protected with Glass on front and Back
- MediaTek Dimensity 800
- Mali-G57 MC4 GPU
- 6 / 8 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128GB / 256GB Internal Storage.
- Triple Camera: 48MP F/1.8, PDAF (main) + 8MP F/2.0, 13mm, PDAF + 2MP F/2.4 (Macro or Depth)
- 8MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 5000mAH battery with 22.5W fast charging support
- Magic UI 3.1.1 Based Android 10
- Side fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / 5G
- USB – C / NFC
Share your thoughts on the Honor X10 Max Smartphone and Stay Tuned to Mobiradar for More Information