Honor V20 or view 20 launched in India at 37,999. First it was launched in china at a unbelievable price of CNY1999 which is roughly 20000 Indian rupees . Now it was launched at a way higher at 37,999. Now it is tough competitor for Oneplus 6T, Samsung Galaxy A9 2018.
It features Kirin 970 chipset with Dual NPU & ISP based on 7nm supported with 6 GB Ram and 128 GB storage. Honor V20’s security is enhanced by a rear fingerprint sensor and face unlocking feature. It has support for Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, WiFi & True Dual 4G support. Honor V20 is power packed with 4000 mah battery and comes with 22.5W fast charger out of the box.
In camera department, Honor View 20 has a 48MP rear camera & 3D ToF camera supported with f/1.8 aperture. It is supported by 2 new features named as AI Ultra Clarity, 3D Motion-Controlled Gaming & AI Scene Recognition . The rear camera can record upto 4K UHD and capable of recording slow-motion video upto 960fps. On the front, 25MP f/2.0 selfie camera is fitted in punch hole. Here honor V20 is has portrait mode on rear and front . The primary camera sensor has a new feature named AIS Super Night Shot based on AI for capturing better high detail images in low lighting conditions.
lets see the quick specs of Honor V20
- 6.4″ Full HD Display with hole on top left
- Kirin 980 7nm processor with Dual Npu & Isp
- 6 GB RAM / 128 GB Internal Storage
- Dual Nano Sim Slot
- Dual Rear Camera 48MP (f/1.8) + TOF 3D Camera
- Front camera 25MP ( f/2.0 )
- 4000 Mah Battery with 22.5W Fast Charger
- Fingerprint Sensor / Face unlock
- Bluetooth 5.0 / Wifi / NFC
- Android 9.0 with Magic UI on top
Stay tuned for Mobiradar for more updates