In china today honor unveiled Honor View 20 smartphone at Hong Kong launch event,along with Mos-chino special Edition device of Honor V20 in China. This is the first Honor phone to launch with the new Infinity O display (in display camera) sensor on top left corner of the phone. It looks same as the recently announced Samsung Galaxy A8s smartphone.
Lets see the quick specs of Honor V20
- 6.4″ Full HD Display with hole on top left
- Kirin 980 7nm processor with Dual Npu & Isp
- 6 GB RAM / 128 GB Internal Storage
- Dual Nano Sim Slot
- Dual Rear Camera 48MP (f/1.8) + TOF 3D Camera
- Front camera 25MP ( f/2.0 )
- 4000 Mah Battery with 22.5W Fast Charger
- Fingerprint Sensor / Face unlock
- Bluetooth 5.0 / Wifi / NFC
- Android 9.0 with Magic UI on top
The base variant of the Honor V20 with the 6GB ram starts at 2999 Yuan ( USD 435 / INR 30,400) 8GB of RAM costs 3499 Yuan ( USD 505 / INR 35,400) .
Stay tuned on MobiRadar for more details