Today Honor announced A teaser that they are releasing the Successor to 9i in China. this was before launched in Russia with the name of Honor 10i. this smartphone will officially launch in China on April 17 Officially. this might arrive in India in the same name or Honor 10N like last years Phone. This Smartphone is a perfect successor for 9i with Triple rear cameras with kirin 710 Soc. Honor 20i will be available in 4GB ram with 128GB internal Storage which is nice to see. Honor 20i packs 6.2″ Full HD+ waterdrop display like Honor 10 lite on front and with Gradient glass back on rear side. Honor 20i has 32Mp front Selfie shooter Which is recently appeared on Huawei their parent company’s Smartphone named Nova 4e lets to see the Specs of Honor 20i.
- 6.21″ Full HD+ (2340 x 1080) IPS LCD Screen with 19.5:9 Aspect ratio 91% screen to body ratio (waterdrop Notch display)
- Kirin 710 Octa-core processor
- Hybrid Slot ( 2 Nano Sims or 1 Nano Sim + Micro SD card)
- Mali 5G1 Mp4 GPU
- 4 GB RAM
- 128 GB Internal Storage / Expandable up to 128Gb via Micro SD Card.
- 24MP f/1.8 + 8MP f/2.4 + 2MP f/2.4 Rear Triple Camera
- 32MP AI Front Camera
- 3400 mAH Battery
- Android 9.0 with EMUI 9.0 on top
- Wifi / Bluetooth / GPS / Fingerprint sensor
- Party mode 5.1 / NFC / Micro USB
Red, Black, Blue with gradient colours
Launch on April 17th in China
No information about Indian Launch
Share your thoughts about the new Honor 20i in the comment section below and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more Exciting Updates.