Google is Going to Launch Pixel 4a Series May 22 Which Features a punch hole in Display For the Front camera Housing. This Fact Was came Clear Which was Shared By Google’s SVP of Hardware, Rick Osterloh in A screenshot.
The screenshot From The Google Executive Gieves An Information About He Got an Earth badge on Fitbit Through an Activity Which Contains a blank space on The top left corner Which Was Created For the Punch Hole by pushing the clock & the status bar to the Right Side.
In Past A Lot of Google Pixel 4a Specs Information Was Leaked. According to that, there are two camera leaks Which clearly Show that the image quality Which Is Based on one Camera Unit.
In April 2020 Apple Has Claimed The Midrange Android Smartphone Market By its Affordable iPhone Named iPhone SE, For that Google is Preparing to Launch the Pixel 4a Smartphone As a Counter to Apple.
Pixel 4A Expected Specs
- 5.81” FHD+ AMOLED Display with HDR 10+ Support
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- Adreno 618
- 4 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 64 & 128GB GB Internal Storage.
- Single Camera: 12MP F/1.8, PDAF, OIS, Laser AF
- 8MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 3080mAH battery with 18W fast charging support
- Android One 10.0
- Rear Mounted fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / Stereo Speakers / IP68 Water & Resistance
- USB – C / NFC
Share your thoughts on the Pixel 4A Smartphone and Stay Tuned to Mobiradar for More Information.