Samsung is Going To Launch Note 20 Series, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, Galaxy Watch 3 and Galaxy Buds X On August 5.
Today a recent Report from Max Weinbach Says that, Galaxy Z Fold 2 will not Launch in Samsung Unpacked Which is Happening in August 5.
Ross Young CEO of Display Supply Chain Consultants Says that Galaxy Z Fold 2 Will in Unpacked Event. After this Tweet Max also Said it will launch on August 5 with Sale in October.
The Major Leakster @iceuniverse Shared that Galaxy Z Fold 2 will Go Sale in China On September 20. Let’s see th Specs of Galaxy Z Fold 2
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Specs
- 4.6” Quad HD+ Display when Folded
- 7.59″ Quad HD+ Display with 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SOC
- 12 GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 512 GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 256 GB Via Micro – SD Card.
- Rear 64MP, OIS + 16MP, OIS+ 13MP 4K UHD video Capture
- 10MP f/2.2 + 8MP f/1.9 inside
- 10MP f/2.2 front Camera
- 2100 + 2100 mAH battery with 25W fast charging support
- Android 9.0 Pie.
- Reverse Wireless Charging/ 32-bit UHQ 3.5mm DAC
- AKG Tuned Dual Stereo Speakers
- IP68 Water & Dust Resistance
- Ultra Sonic in-display fingerprint scanner / Volte /
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB-C
Stay Tuned To MobiRadar for More Information.