Samsung Is Indeed Working on 5G Variant of Z Flip from March. Previously this Smartphone was spotted in geekbench and other sites for certifications. Today Galaxy Z Flip has appeared on the Bluetooth SiG certification site. As per the Bluetooth SiG Galaxy Z Flip will arrive 6 Models named as SM-F707U, SM-F707W, SM-F707U1, SM-F7070, SM-F707U_SPR, and SM-F707B.
According to Specs, Galaxy Z Flip will sport A 6.7” Full bezel Less AMOLED Display & 1.1″ Supesr AMOLED Display as Findviewer On rear with a Small. Z Flip Sports 10MP Selfie Camera and Dual rear cameras ( 12MP + 12MP cameras ) On Back.
Coming to Performance It Equipped with Qualcomm SD 865 Soc with Support of Adreno 650 GPU and 8 Ram & 256 GB Internal Storage. Coming to battery Department Z Flip Features a 3300 battery with 15W charging support. Z Flip Features a Side Fingerprint Sensor. There is No 5G Model In Z Flip. There is Wi-Fi 6 Support, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC and 5G Connectivity. let’s see the specs of Z Flip 5G
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G Specs
- 6.7“, Full HD+ Folding AMOLED Display with punch hole camera with HDR 10+
- 1.1” Super AMOLED Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Soc
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 256 GB Internal Storage Storage, Expandable up to 512 GB Via Micro – SD Card.
- Camera : Rear 12MP f/2.0 (main), OIS, Dual Pixel PDAF + 12MP f/2.2 ( UltraWide), 4K UHD video Capture
- 10MP f/2.2 MP front camera
- 3300 mAH battery with 15W fast charging
- Android 10 with One UI 2 on top
- Side Finger Print Scanner / Volte / AKG Tuned Stereo Speakers
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
Mirror Black, Mirror Purple, Mirror Gold, Thom Browne Edition
Share your thoughts about Galaxy Z Flip 5G Variant in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information