Korean mobile manufacturer Samsung is launching a Foldable mobile named Galaxy Fold in India soon. The mobile-first launched in the US and created a record to have a foldable screen with 6 cameras. we can expect this phone at 1,50,000 price mark in India.
Going to the Specs of Galaxy Fold
- 4.6” Quad HD+ Display when Folded
- 7.3″ Quad HD+
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SOC / Exynos 9820 SOC
- 12 GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 512 GB Internal Storage, Expandable
upto256 GB Via Micro – SD Card .
- Rear 12MP f/2.4 OIS + 12MP dual aperture OIS+ 16MP f/2.2 , 4K UHD video Capture
- 10MP f/2.2 + 8MP f/1.9 inside
- 10MP f/2.2 front Camera
- 2100 + 2100 mAH battery with Adaptive fast charging support
- Android 9.0 Pie.
- Reverse Wireless Charging/ 32-bit UHQ 3.5mm DAC
- AKG Tuned Dual Stereo Speakers
- IP68 Water & Dust Resistance
- Ultra Sonic in-display fingerprint scanner / Volte /
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB-C
If this will launch in India at 1,30,000 to 1,50,000 price range . This foldable phone has water seals which prevent water from entering into the device. it is also IP68 Water and Dust Resistant. It has an excellent glass body with gradient colours which look classy supporting wireless charging. It has a USB-Cport which supports 15W Quick charging. Galaxy Fold is coming in 4 colour options named Space Silver, Cosmos Black, Martian Green and Astro Blue which are quite interesting.
Comment your thoughts about the Galaxy Fold price in india in the comment section below and Stay tuned to MobiRadar for more intresting updates