Last Month a Xiaomi Approved on TENAA which is Called as Redmi K30 Ultra. Today Xiaomi has Offically Confirmed that Xiaomi is Going to Launch K30 Extreme Commemorative Edition On August 11. this Smartphone will Arrive in the Global Market as Redmi K30 Ultra.
Coming to the Leaked Specs of the Device, this Redmi K30 Ultra smartphone feature a 6.67″ FHD+ 120Hz refresh rate Super AMOLED Display with pop-up Camera Redmi K30 Ultra will be powered by MediaTek Dimensity octa-core processor Supported by Mali GPU underhood.
In terms of Storage Redmi K30 Ultra Will Feature 8 & 12 GB LPDDR5 Ram with 128, 256 & 512 GB Storage. this Redmi K30 Ultra Has a Support for UFS 3.1 So the Smartphone Will be Indeed Faster than The Redmi K30 Pro Series.
Coming to The Camera Department, Redmi K30 Ultra Features 64 MP (Main) + 12MP (Telephoto) + 8MP (Telephoto) + 16MP (Ultrawide) Rear Cameras and 20 MP Periscope Front Camera Unit for selfies
Redmi K30 Ultra Will have a 4780 mAh Dual Cell Battery With 30W wired Charging.
Redmi K30 Ultra Roumered Specs
- 6.67” Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display With 120Hz refresh Rate
- Snapdragon 865+ CPU
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8 & 12GB LPDDR5x Ram
- 128 & 256 GB Internal Storage
- Camera: Rear 64MP f/1.7, PDAF, OIS (Main) + 12MP f/2.4, 12mm (Telephoto)+ 8MP, 50mm, f/2.4 (Telephoto) + 16MP f/2.4 (Ultrawide), 4K UHD video Capture,
- 20MP f/2.0 front Periscope camera
- 4780mAH Dual Cell battery with 30W fast charging support
- Android 10 with MiUI 11 on top
- Dolby Atmos
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual-band GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
Stay tuned to MobiRadar for More Information