Now In Market there are there Blackshark Smartphones with Snapdragon 865 SoC named Blackshark 3 & Blackshark 3 Pro. Now Xiaomi is Going to Launch Blackshark 3 & 3 Pro Successors named Blackshark 3s & 3s Pro.
These Smartphones are Teased By their CEO in the Weibo Post with a tag line of “A lot has happened in the past few days”.
This Indicates Blackshark 3s & 3s Pro Will Launch with Latest Flagship processor named Snapdragon 865+ to Compete with Lenovo Legion, Red Magic 5s, ROG 3.
Coming to Specs
Here the Interesting thing is that Black Shark 3s features an SD 865+ Soc with Adreno 650 GPU and 20MP Single Front camera Setup on front and triple Camera setup on Rear which comprises a 64MP + 13MP + 5MP cameras. This Black Shark 3s series arrived with Aluminium frame & Glass Body with Corning Gorilla Glass. This Black Shark 3s Sports 5000 mAh battery with 120W fast charging support.
As per the Images From Blackshark, these 3s Series Smartphones will Feature Dual Liquid cooling System to Disapate The Heat More Faster.
Here these SmartPhone Features a 7.1” 120HZ Refresh rate Display which will be for Awesome Gaming. This Smartphone has Got USB 3.1 Support for faster Data speeds. these Changes Are the Welcome Changes in BlackShark 3s Series let’s see the specs of Black Shark 3s
Blackshark 3 Pro Specs
- 7.1″ Full HD+ AMOLED display with 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Octa-Core CPU
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8 / 12 GB RAM
- Nano Sim / Nano Hybrid
- 256 / 512 GB Internal Storage with UFS 3.0
- 64MP F/1.8 (Main) + 13MP F/2.3 (Ultrawide) + 5MP F/2.2 (depth)
- 20MP F/2.2 Selfie camera
- Android 10
- 5G connectivity / Dual 4G Volte
- 5000 mAH battery with 65W fast charging support / Magnetic charging 18W
- In-display Fingerprint scanning
- Liquid Cooling System 3.0
- Wifi / Bluetooth 5.0 LE / Dual GPS
- 3.5mm Jack / USB Type-C / NFC