Asus launched its successor to Zenfone Max Pro M1 named Zenfone Max Pro M2 on Flipkart . The pricing starts at 12999 to 16999.
Lets see the quick specs and jump into full review. I’m testing the 14999 model which comes with 4GB ram 64 internal storage.
Zenfone Max Pro M2 Quick Specs
- Snapdragon 660 soc
- 3 / 4 / 6 GB RAM
- 6.3″ IPS LCD Full HD+ SCRREN (19:9)
- 32 / 64 GB Internal storage
- Dual Nano Sim slot + dedicated Micro SD Slot
- Dual Rear Camera 12MP (f1.8), 5MP (depth)
- Front camera 13MP
- 5000 mAH Battery
- Face Unlocking / Fingerprint / FM Radio
Zenfone Max Pro M2 Pros
- 6.2″ Notch display, good quality FHD+ screen, not super bright in direct sunlight. no flaws with the display.
- Dual volte functionality is there.
- Gorilla glass 6 protection, it is most durable.
- Processor, it is slightly under clocked at 1.9GHZ. No lags whats so ever & no heating issues.
- Stock zen UI , no lags nothing present on the device.
- Ram management, its very good done on the device, no reloading of apps.
- Cellular call quality, i did not have any issues with it.
- Physical led notification light is present & its a multi colored one.
- Auto brightness sensor, It is done very good on the device. I don’t have to tinker the brightness toggle every time.
- Output via 3.5mm headphone jack, its good .
- Single speaker, its good enough, calls on speakerphone are fine.
- Battery, very good battery life. I’m getting 7-9 hours of sot with 2 days of usage.
- Gaming, no lags with Asphalt 9 & PUBG . Handled in medium graphic settings.
- Fingerprint sensor is a little fast & accurate.
- Rear Camera, good picture quality in daylight & indoor lighting conditions.
- Front camera, its good & picture quality is fine.
Zenfone Max Pro M2 Cons
- Build quality was no that great, back poly carbonate gets easily scratched.
- No 5GHZ wifi band.
- No fast charging Adapter. gets 3 hours to fully charge.
- Comes with micro usb port.
- 6 GB pricing is not interesting.