Today Asus Lunched ROG 3 Globally from India Through the Online Event. Asus Launched This ROG 3 in Two Models Like 8GB + 128GB and 12GB + 256GB which Costs ₹49,999 which is $668 or €575 & ₹57,999 which is $775 or €667.
Asus is Providing Aero Case For ROG 3 in Box Only In India Only. ROG 3 will Go sale On Flipkart from August 6 12AM onwards.
Coming to the Specs,
Asus ROG 3 will Sport 6.59″ Amoled Screen with 114 Hz Refresh Rate and 240 Hz Touch Sampling Rate which makes the Display Very Smooth. This ROG 3 AMOLED Display has 10-bit HDR+ Support which Gives beast when Seeing the display.
Coming to Battery Department, Asus ROG 3 Sports 6000 mAh Battery with 30W Fast Charging Support through USB-C Port.
Coming Internals, ROG 3 will feature Snapdragon 865+ combained Adreno 650 GPU and 8 / 12GB Ram with 128 / 256GB Storage without expansion with micro SD. With Support of SD 865+ ROG 3 Will Feature Dual 5G Connectivity.
This Smartphone will Run on ROG UI Based on Android 10.
In ROG 3 we have got Ultra responsive air triggers to Enhance the Gaming Experience.
Cameras, This Smartphone will feature a Triple Camera setup with 64MP ( Main ) + 13MP ( Ultrawide ) + 5MP ( Macro ). On front in Punch hole there is a 24MP single Camera Setup for selfies.
ROG 3 will feature in-Display Mounted Fingerprint sensor. There is a Front Firing 7 Magnet Dual Stereo Speakers on the Smartphone to the get a Good Audio. We guess there will.be DTS Surround Sound & Dolbay Atmos Support.
Asus ROG 3 Specs
- 6.59″ FHD+AMOLED Display with 144Hz Refresh Rate & 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- Snapdragon 865+ Soc
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8 / 12GB LPDDR5 Ram
- 128 / 256GB Internal Storage
- Triple Rear Camera, 64MP f/1.8, PDAF (main) + 13MP f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 5MP f/2.5 ( Macro )
- 24MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 6000mAH battery with 30W fast charging support
- ROG UI Based On Android 10.
- In Display-fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS / 5G + 5G / 4G
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C 3.1 / Dual front Stereo Spekaers
Share your thoughts on ROG 3 and Stay Tuned To MobiRadar for Information